Monday, January 25, 2010

Ninjas, I-pod Bears, Free Web Stations, And a Cute Doll

Hello readers, we now have 57 people from around the world who have read this page and 4 subscribers! I hope you all have enjoyed my posts so far, and don't be afraid to post a comment and tell me what you think, k? =)
From My Life~
So I don't have much going on today.. there was no drama club today because the drama teachers and the school chorus teacher had to host call-backs for the spring musical Sweet Charity, and I didn't make call-backs and I didn't expect to considering I'm a freshmen so its ok, haha. Oh and I have my first mid-term tomorrow, its in my theatre class.
Website/Music~
The website I have is actually a free internet radio station, and its not just a random station or website I have found like some websites from past posts or future posts, its a station owned and run by one of my friends! His name is Karl and he is the owner of Power 97.7. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! =D
Art~
Ok, today my art is of a more recent art piece I did about 2-3 months ago, its not the kind of thing you see everyday I suppose... comment on it?
Cute & Japanese~
Well today I don't have a technology spotlight because I found a cute Japanese product I thought was soooo cute and adorable!! Its a
Rilakkuma Japanese Bear I-pod case!
Youtube~
Today from youtube today, I desided, I wanted my readers to know how to be ninja. Haha, well the people who created the video had embedding disabled by request, meaning I can't post the video on my blog but... I can post the link!!! {here is the link by the way} I hope you become a strong ninja!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment