Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm Baaccccckkkkkkk!

Ok, so mid-terms are finally over.
And... the cast list went up today at my school for the musical!!! I'm part of the ensemble!!!
I know how small that sounds but at least I got a part, there are many freshman who didn't get parts (I'm a freshmen for those of you new to the blog).
Well since mid-terms are over... I guess its time for me to put up a new post for today right?
Music~
So for music today I added a new gadget to my blog. You probably heard it when you first entered my blog if not still have it playing. It's from a website called playlist.com. I had already seen it alot so I decided to add it here. I will add all music I listen to that they have available to my playlist and you guys will be able to hear it! ^^ Tell me if there are any new songs you have found on my playlist here in the comments below this post please! And I love hearing suggestions, too!
Art~
Here is my art for the day (it is the last one I have until I am done with my next one).

Website~
OMG. This is the weirdest site EVER! I swear lolz. The site is Uncyclopedia. Basically, imagine we are in a alternate universe were everything is completely opposite, now click "uncyclopedia" above and that is the Wikipedia of that universe. It is sooo weird and funny! You should defiantly check it out.
Technology Spotlight~
Truthfully, I really don't have anything to type for this section today so I did a search on the net and decided to read about the new I-Pad vs. The Kindle. I personally like Kindle more. To read from the side I'm on click here. You can see links under the article in the link for other opinions on this debate in the tech world.

Youtube~
Today I am posting a video that represents one of my favorite worlds in the world of anime and manga (for those of you who done know anime is Japanese cartoons and manga is the comic book versions of those Japanese cartoons). This is the world of CLAMP. CLAMP is a group of four women who write and draw many amazing manga series and animes that go along with them. The video below puts all of there stories and characters together. Many of there series mention other series they have written and some even go together. If you want to know about these series or have questions about it just post in the comments and thank you so much for reading today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment