Saturday, January 23, 2010

My First Post

Ok so normally what I will try to put in a post is something from my life, some of my art, a youtube video, maybe some music, and something from the web. Anything from new stuff in Japan to just a cool website.
From My Life~
So right now in my life I am getting ready for mid-terms. Its not fun lol. I'm also a stage manager for my schools second play of the year, a one act competition play. Normally I try out and try to go into the plays as an actress but not this time, instead I choose to keep my grades up for the third and last play of the year, the spring musical. I tried out for it yesterday actually. We were required to sing "All that Jazz" from Chicago, and I did a monologue from Addam's Family Values. We also had to do a dance as a group... lolz I did BAD haha. we also did a group cold reading, I don't think we did that bad. I was the only freshman in a group of 5. All of the other students were in the 12th and 11th grade.
Website~
Color Flip is a cool website to go to when your bored. Its literally just colored pages you turn on your laptop or computer screen. {link here}
Music~
I listen to alot of Japanese music just to warn you ahead of time but here is some music to listen to, its
Emi Hinouchi in her song Kataomoi (here are the lyrics translated into english) and here is a link to her blog. Tell me what you think! =]

Youtube~
This is a cute video I found one day while surfing youtube, it made me smile, sooo I wanted to make anyone reading this smile. So enjoy ^^

4 comments:

  1. Ugh. Midterms suck, don't they? Except for me, they're exams, because my classes only last half a year... and blah blah blah. School :P Anyways, the "Technical Hitch" video was cute. I enjoyed watching it. I can see myself spending many wasted hours on colorflip. Hmm. Auditions. I can sing, but barely. I'm more of an "acting" type of girl So if you saw me, I wouldn't be belting out the lyrics. But I can sort of act. Auditions always freak me out. (It sucks being the only freshman, doesn't it? I'm also a 'frosh' btw) I haven't watched the music video yet, because I'm kind of obsessed with the music I'm listening to right now. Anyways, good luck on the blog ^^

    -Kess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my blog! and yes... mid term sux. And it didnt really sux trying out with up classmen since i know all of them and they are nice to me and helped me with my audition so it was all good. and thank you again for reading! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, no problem. In fact, you kind of inspired to make my own blog... not really like yours at all... But I plan to keep on reading yours. It seems interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! ^^ Make sure to send me the link to your blog when u have it set-up ok? =]
    And let me know if there is anything you see related to what i put in my blog that you want to see in it ^^

    ReplyDelete