Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hey there everyone....

Hello!!!
So I am the Megan that this blog is made by. I have no idea what I'm going to use the blog for at all to be completely honest.
Well just so ya know I am Megan. I would say I'm pretty much like every one else that resides on this earth. I can be pretty chill or pretty busy (mostly busy), I can be pretty dramatic about stuff at times as well. But what else would you expect from a drama geek? And yes, thats righty Billy! I am in drama! I am extremely involved in that and choir.
Although most of my school activities have to do with the arts I actually want to have a career in a completely different field. I would LOVE to become a history teacher. That dream could change between now and college but who knows?
Soooo yeah... that was a umm.. a quick summary of nothing....?
LOL, oh well.

Steph and Glor-Glor if your reading ILY!!!
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment